£26.38 ex VAT
Size: 32 Ply – 5 x 5 cm
Pack: 160 x Tied 5’s
Premier Detectors X-Ray Detectable Swabs Gauze Swabs are manufactured to strict standards ensure a consistent quality of gauze construction and swab products. This ensures the swabs are are soft, strong and highly absorbent. They are designed for intra-operative use with the following features;
– Length and position of the red tie cord ensures easy removal of the swab bundle.
– Quality controlled at 3 stages during the manufacturing and packing process to ensure correct bundles of 5.
– Double Wrapped (DW) for aseptic opening practices to minimise contamination risks.
– Peel open pouches with large opening lips to enable easy opening (wearing gloves) and safe presentation of sterile products.
– Higher than EU standard requirements barium sulphate content (60-62%) ensuring maximum visibility on commonly used x-ray devices.
-For maximum patient safety, the x-ray dectectable strips are securely attached using heat and pressure to provide a consistent adherence throughout the body of the gauze material.
– Metal detection testing is completed during the manufacturing process to ensure patient safety.
– A tight and consistent stitch pattern is used with the tape end embedded 5 cm into the swab body for a strong and secure tape attachment.
Made from 100% Cotton Gauze Type 13.
Manufactured to BP EN 14079 standards.
Range includes white and green (anaesthetics) colour options.
Swabs are designed for single use only.
Important: Swabs are sterile. Do not use if pouch packaging is damaged. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Packaging: Sterile and Tied 5’s Swabs/Pouch. 25 Pouches or 150 Pouches (6 x 25 Pouches).