Health & Safety Policy
The Company will do all that is reasonably practicable to safeguard the safety & welfare of all its' employees, and that of members of the public, contractors and temporary workers whose safety and health could be affected by the Company's work activities. The Company aims to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory requirements for health, safety and welfare.
- Actively promote safety awareness within the business by involving everyone in the workplaces - Management & Workforce - in order to create a culture that recognises the importance of achieving high standards of health & safety.
- Provide suitable and sufficient supervision, instruction and training to ensure the health & safety of all employees.
- Ensure that all the equipment provided for use in the workplace, including vehicles driven by employees, is in a safe condition at all times
- Provide safe systems of work for the handling, storage and movement of materials and substances.
- Provide safe means of access to and egress from places of work, which are under its control.
- Provide and maintain safe places of work where suitable control measures are in place to minimise the risks to the safety & health of all employees and visitors.
We all have equal responsibility for making and keeping our places of work safe, not only for ourselves but also our colleagues, outside contractors and our visitors. The co-operation and commitment of all employees is absolutely vital if we are to succeed in meeting and sustaining our Health & Safety goals.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Statement365 Healthcare is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its employees as its first priority. A risk assessment has been conducted in accordance with Government guidance on working safely during COVID-19, which was issued on 11th May 2020.