Softpore Medical Tape (15 cm x 9.1 m)
• Size: 15 cm x 9.1 m
• Non Sterile.
• Premier Softpore tape is a Non Woven Polyester tape material with a synthetic copolymer adhesive.
• Can be written on, easy to trim-to-size, sticks well to itself and easy to use with gloves on.
• It has one-way stretch properties, so its good for use where the skins needs to stretch and move freely, for example on joints.
• Breathable, making it gentle on the skin. Always select a breathable tape where repeated taping is required, or the skin is fragile, this will help to reduce trauma/damage to the skin.
• Always ensure skin is clean and dry before applying tapes, clip hair on the tape adhesion skin area if necessary.
• Consider using a stretchable tape if there is a risk of swelling.
• Do not encircle an entire limb with tape, subsequent swelling may affect circulation. Replace or reposition tape if swelling, oedema or loss of tension in dressing occurs.
• Intended Uses; Securing wound dressings, tubing and other devices.
• Latex Free.
• Single Use.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003408416|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003408423|
|Material||Non Woven Polyester|