Finepore Medical Tape (5 cm x 9.1 m)
• Size: 5 cm x 9.1 m
• Non Sterile.
• Premier Finepore tape is an opaque non woven polyester based tape material with SIS adhesive.
• Soft and tears easily.
• Breathable, making it gentle on the skin and reducing the risk of maceration.
• Easy to remove and leaves minimal adhesive residue.
• Can be written on, sticks well to itself and easy to use with gloves on.
• Always ensure skin is clean and dry before applying tapes, clip hair on the tape adhesion skin area if necessary.
• Consider using a stretchable tape if there is a risk of swelling.
• Do not encircle an entire limb with tape, subsequent swelling may affect circulation. Replace or reposition tape if swelling, oedema or loss of tension in dressing occurs.
• Always select a breathable tape where repeated taping is required, or the skin is fragile, this will help to reduce trauma/damage to the skin.
• Intended Uses; Light strapping e.g immobilising fingers and toes. Securing dressings. Anchoring tubes and devices (catheters\, probes cannulae and nasogastric).
• Latex Free.
• Single Use.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003408256|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003408263|
|Material||Non Woven Polyester|