Sterile Non Woven Swabs 4 Ply (10 x 10 cm) 2's
• Size: 10 x 10 cm
• Ply: 4
• Colour: White
• Sterile. Packed as 2 swabs/pouch.
• Made from a synthetic gauze Viscose/Polyester blend material.
• Premier Non Woven Swabs are soft and strong with very little fibre release. The close knit weave material provides a smooth swab surface with very little friction and snagging on wound debris or sutures. They are designed for use during non-invasive procedures. For example skin cleansing, wound debridement, wound padding and protection, absorbing blood and exudate, secondary wound dressings, applying liquids/ointments such as antiseptics, etc.
• Non woven swabs are often used for wound dressing as they provide good conformability and thermal insulation compared to gauze swabs.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003427752|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003427769|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003427776|
|Swab Length||10 cm|
|Swab Material||Non Woven Viscose & Polyester|
|Swab Size||10 x 10 cm|
|Swab Width||10 cm|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.