£259.64 ex. VAT
365 Silicone Foam Wound Dressing is a sterile self adhesive dressing to manage moderately exuding wounds whilst minimising pain and skin/wound trauma during dressing changes. The hydrophobic adhesive layer enables the dressing to adhere to the wound area without sticking to newly formed wound healing granulation tissue. Dressing can be easily repositioned on application or after visual inspection of the wound. The wound contact layer allows the passage of wound exudate into the foam whilst protecting the wound bed. The hydrophilic polyurethane foam locks away exudate and minimises the risk of wound/peri-wound maceration.The thin semi-permable film backing layer of the dressing protects the wound from external contaminants and minimises the risk of strike through from the wound onto bedding or clothes. 365 Silicone Foam Dressings maintain a moist wound environment for optimal wound healing.
Suitable for use on wounds with light to moderate levels of exudate. For example;
- Skin abrasions
- Pre-Tibial lacerations
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers\
- Post-operative wound
- Superficial burns
- Donor sites
- Traumatic wounds
- Shallow/granulating wounds.
• Silicone foam dressings are not suitable for arterial bleeds.
• Do not overlay or overlap foam dressings.
• Do not stretch the skin or dressings during application.
• Silicone is hydrophobic and will not adhere to wet skin.
Do not use or discontinue use if the patient is allergic to silicone.
Dressings can be left in place for up to 7 days, or until exudate is visible and approaches 1 cm from edge of the dressing pad, whichever is sooner.
• If the condition of the wound deteriorates, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
• Do not use if the peel pouch is opened or damaged.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003419856|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003419863|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003419870|