£117.79 ex. VAT
365 Non Woven Island Dressings is a range of sterile, self adhesive, soft non woven wound dressings incorporating a non-adherent absorbent pad, and a hypoallergenic, water-resistant adhesive to secure the dressing in place.
Indications for Use
Suitable for use primarily on acute wounds with low levels of exudate. For example;
• Superficial Cuts and abrasions
• Clean, closed, post-operative wounds
• Minor burns & Donor sites
• Chronic wounds with low levels of exudate
Contraindications and Warnings
Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to 365 Non Woven Island Dressings, or any of its components.
365 Non Woven Island Dressings should not be used as a dressing for;
• Wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate.
• Full-thickness burns.
• Deep cavity wounds.
• As a replacement for sutures and other primary wound closure methods.
1. Choose a dressing size large enough to provide a margin that adheres to dry healthy skin.
2. Peel the two white paper liners from the dressing to expose the absorbent pad and adhesive border.
3. Position the absorbent dressing pad centrally over the wound.
4. Gently press down the adhesive border onto the skin.
5. Smooth the entire dressing from the centre toward the edges using gentle pressure to enhance adhesion.
Frequency of Dressing Change
The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical circumstances however the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates through the soft cloth backing. 365 Non Woven Island Dressings may be left in place for up to seven days.
To remove 365 Non Woven Island Dressings from the wound, gently peel and lift one corner of the dressing from the skin.
Support the skin whilst peeling the dressing off in the direction of hair growth.
Care should be taken to avoid skin damage with repeated applications, or on patients with fragile skin.
• Stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
• Do not stretch the dressing or skin during application as tension can cause skin trauma.
• 365 Non Woven Dressings are not waterproof.
• Care should be taken to avoid skin damage with repeated applications, or on patients with fragile skin.
• Do not use if the packaging has been damaged.
If the condition of the wound deteriorates, consult your healthcare professional.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Dressing Length||7.20 cm|
|Dressing Size||5 x 7.2 cm|
|Dressing Width||5 cm|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003404852|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003404845|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003404838|
|Wound Pad Length||4 cm|
|Wound Pad Size||2.5 x 4 cm|
|Wound Pad Width||2.50 cm|