Premierfilm IV Dressings are sterile, latex free, self adhesive, frame delivery IV dressings. Premierfilm IV Dressings consist of a semi-permeable, polyurethane film membrane coated with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive, bonded to reinforced soft cloth tips for greater catheter security. Premierfilm IV dressings are impermeable to liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
• Designed for use with winged and ported catheters.
• Transparent film enables visual inspection of the insertion site enabling earlier identification of any inflamation.
• Shower-proof dressing enables the patient to shower with the dressing in place.
• Reinforced soft cloth wings provide greater stability around the catheter reducing the risk of phlebitis.
• Supplied with 2 additional fixation strips for great catheter/infusion line stability.
• 7 day wear time means fewer dressing changes.
• Easy to apply frame delivery application technique.
• Sterile documentation DATE label included.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :