£152.40 ex. VAT
365 I.V. is a self adhesive transparent film peripheral I.V. Dressing. The transparent film securely and comfortable fixes the catheter in place, while providing a bacterial barrier and allowing easy monitoring of the I.V. site. The ‘deep-notch’ design and enables easy and accurate dressing placement around peripheral line site.
• Transparent film enables visual inspection of the insertion site enabling earlier identification of any inflamation.
• Shower-proof dressing enables the patient to shower with the dressing in place.
• Supplied with 2 additional fixation strips for great catheter/infusion line stability.
• 7 day wear time means fewer dressing changes.
• Easy to apply frame delivery application technique.
• Sterile documentation DATE label included.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
• Never use an IV Dressing on a wound.
• Not suitable for patients who are sensitive to acrylic adhesives.
• Not suitable for use on infected intravascular sites. • Dressings are not suitable for resterilisation.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003406092|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003406108|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003406115|