£540.80 ex. VAT
365 IV Dressings are sterile, latex free, self adhesive, ported IV dressings. 365 IV Dressings consist of a semi-permeable, polyurethane film membrane coated with a patterned hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive, bonded to reinforced soft cloth tips for greater catheter security. 365 IV dressings are impermeable to liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
• Designed for use with Central and Peripheral IV lines.
• The patterned adhesive layer gives good dressing adhesion with high levels dressing breathability.
•Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate of 3000g/m2/24hr helps to prevent pooling of fluid under the dressing and premature lifting and inhibits bacterial growth underneath the dressing.
• Transparent film enables visual inspection of the insertion site enabling early identification of any inflamation without site disturbance.
• Shower-proof dressing enables the patient to shower with the dressing in place.
• Reinforced soft cloth wings provide greater stability around the catheter reducing the risk of phlebitis.
• Supplied with 2 additional fixation strips for great catheter/infusion line stability.
• 7 day wear time means fewer dressings changes.
• Easy to apply with 3 steps clearly labelled A,B & C on the dressing.
• Sterile documentation DATE label included.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003405248|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003405231|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003405224|