365 IV Dressings are sterile, latex free, self adhesive, frame delivery IV dressings. 365 IV Dressings consist of a semi-permeable, polyurethane film membrane coated with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive, bonded to reinforced soft cloth tips for greater catheter security. 365 IV Film is impermeable to liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
• Designed for use with winged and ported catheters.
• Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate of 850g/m2/24hr helps to prevent pooling of fluid under the dressing and premature lifting and inhibits bacterial growth underneath the dressing.
• Transparent film enables visual inspection of the insertion site enabling earlier identification of any inflamation.
• Shower-proof dressing enables the patient to shower with the dressing in place.
• Reinforced soft cloth wings provide greater stability around the catheter reducing the risk of phlebitis.
• Supplied with 2 additional fixation strips for great catheter/infusion line stability.
• 7 day wear time means fewer dressing changes.
• Easy to apply frame delivery application technique.
• Sterile documentation DATE label included.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||36590041||Product Specification|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003405545|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003405538|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003405521|
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :