365 Foam Dressings (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
365 Non Adhesive Foam Wound Dressings is a range of sterile non adhesive polyurethane foam dressing designed to maintain a moist environment for optimal wound healing for moderately exuding wounds and those that require compression. Foam Dressing's key features include;
• Soft and conformable dressings.
• Absorbs and retains exudate.
• Low friction thin film backing helps to prevent dressing lift.
• Semi-permeable film backing protects the wound against external contaminants and strike-through onto bedding or clothes.
• Suitable for use under compression bandages.
Indications for Use
365 Foam is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds including:
• Chronic and acute wounds with light to moderate levels of exudate such as;
• Skin abrasions
• Pre-tibial lacerations
• Pressure ulcers
• Leg ulcers
• Post-operative wounds
• Superficial burns
• Donor sites
• Traumatic wounds
• Shallow, granulating wounds.
• Foam dressings are not suitable for arterial bleeds.
• Do not overlay or overlap foam dressings.
• Do not stretch the skin or dressings during application.
• Dressings can be left in place for up to 7 days, or until exudate is visible and approaches 1 cm from edge of the dressing, whichever is sooner.
• If the condition of the wound deteriorates, consult your healthcare professional.
• Do not use if the packaging has been damaged.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Dressing Length||7.50 cm|
|Dressing Size||7.5 x 7.5 cm|
|Dressing Width||7.50 cm|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003419702|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003419719|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003419726|
|Pad Material||Polyurethane Foam|
|Wound Pad Length||7.50 cm|
|Wound Pad Size||7.5 x 7.5 cm|
|Wound Pad Width||7.50 cm|