£324.40 ex. VAT
368 Non Adhesive Foam Wound Dressings is a range of sterile non adhesive polyurethane foam dressing designed to maintain a moist environment for optimal wound healing for moderately exuding wounds and those that require compression. Foam Dressing's key fection of donor sites, minor burns, protection against skin breakdown due to friction or continuous moisture exposure and fixation of catheters. Not suitable for use with moderate to high exudate wounds. For example; full thickness burns, deep cavity wounds or as a replacement for sutures and other primary wound closure methods.
• The non woven backing material provides water vapour and air permeability to minimise maceration risks and support wound healing.
• The breathable backing helps control fluid loss and strike-through to create an optimal wound healing environment.
• The soft, flexible, one-way stretch material conforms well to body contours to provide better wound protection and extended wear time. Please note dressings are not water repellent or showerproof/splashproof.
• The absorbent wound pad has a low adherent layer to minimise wound aherence.
• To apply, cleanse the wound and ensure the surrounding skin is clean, dry and free from soaps, creams and oils. Select a dressing size large enough to provide a margin that adheres to dry healthy skin around the wound site and apply. The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical condition of the wound, the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates through the soft cloth backing. Dressings can be left in place for up to
|Dressing Length||20 cm|
|Dressing Size||10 x 20 cm|
|Dressing Width||10 cm|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003419795|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003419801|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003419818|
|Pad Material||Polyurethane Foam|
|Wound Pad Length||20 cm|
|Wound Pad Size||10 x 20 cm|
|Wound Pad Width||10 cm|