£38.40 ex. VAT
• Size: 10 x 20 cm
• Non adhesive dressing
• For use with moderate to highly exuding acute or chronic wounds including; pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, superficial and partial thickness burns.
• Gentle, low adherence, non linting wound contact layer allows fluid to pass freely into the dressing.
• PremierPad provides excellent wound exudate absorbency and retention.
• The dressing backing reduces risk of strike-through to minimise external contamination risks.
• To apply, stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing. Cleanse the wound and select a dressing pad large enough to provide a margin that reaches dry healthy skin around the wound site and apply. The dressing will need to be held in place with a suitable retention aid (e.g bandages or adhesive tape). The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical condition of the wound, the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates the dressing.
• Latex Free.
• Single use.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Dressing Length||10 cm|
|Dressing Width||20 cm|
|Wound Pad Length||20 cm|
|Wound Pad Size||10 x 20 cm|
|Wound Pad Width||10 cm|