£104.80 ex. VAT
367 Non-Adherent Dressings are sterile, absorbent wound dressing pads. The absorbent inner layers draws exudate away from the wound and a low-adherent wound contact layer minimises the risk of the dressing adhesion to the wound bed. The low adherent woundcontact layer is perforated to allow the passage of exudate from the wound into the dressing.
365 Non Adherent Dressings are suitable for use with a variety of light to moderately exuding wounds including;
• Clean sutured wounds
• Minor burns.
Dressings are also suitable for use as a primary wound contact layer for more heavily exuding wounds, if backed by a second absorbent dressing.
1. Cleanse the wound and select a dressing pad large enough to provide a margin that reaches dry healthy skin around the wound site and apply.
2. The dressing will need to be held in place with a suitable retention aid (e.g bandages or adhesive tape).
3. The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical condition of the wound, the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates the dressing.
• To remove dressings from the wound, gently peel and lift one corner of the dressing from the skin.
• Support the skin whilst peeling the dressing off in the direction of hair growth.
• 365 Non Adherent Dressings are not waterproof.
• Use with caution in the treatment of leg ulcers that produce copious quantities of very viscous exudate. With such wounds, exudate may become trapped under the dressing, leading to maceration and inflammation of the surrounding skin.
• Dressings are intended for use on light-moderate exudate wounds, in these situations, a single dressing may simply be secured over the wound with surgical tape. On more heavily exuding wounds, 365 Non Adherent Dressings can be used as a wound contact layer, beneath a secondary absorbent pad held in position with surgical tape or a bandage.
• Stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
• Do not stretch the dressing or skin during application as tension can cause skin trauma.
• Care should be taken to avoid skin damage with repeated applications, or on patients with fragile skin.
• If the condition of the wound deteriorates, consult your healthcare professional.
• Do not use if the packaging has been damaged.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Dressing Length||20 cm|
|Dressing Size||10 x 20 cm|
|Dressing Width||10 cm|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003404760|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003404753|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003404746|
|Wound Pad Length||20 cm|
|Wound Pad Size||10 x 20 cm|
|Wound Pad Width||10 cm|