Sterile XRD Fast Edge Ribbon Gauze (2.5 cm x 5 m)
• Size: 2.5 cm x 5 m
• Sterile. Double Wrapped.
• Made from 100% cotton gauze type 17.
• Premier FERGs are soft, strong and highly absorbent with fully stitched edges to prevent fraying/fibre shed. They are designed for packing wounds/cavities.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable FERGs have a 60-62% barium sulphate content (exceeding EU Standards) giving maximum visibility on all commonly used x-ray devices.
• For patient safety, the x-ray detectable strips are securely attached using heat and pressure providing consistent adherence throughout the body of the gauze.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003410068|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003410075|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003410082|
|Swab Length||5 cm|
|Swab Material||Cotton Gauze Type 17|
|Swab Size||5 cm x 5 m|
|Swab Width||2.50 cm|
|X-Ray Detectable||X-Ray Detectable|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.