• Size: 2.5 x 7.5 cm (Size No. 1)
• Colour: White
• Other: Tapes Attached.
• Sterile. Double Wrapped.
Made from 100% cotton gauze type 17 and manufactured to BP/EN 14079 standards.
• Premier swabs are soft, strong and highly absorbent.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable swabs have a 60-62% barium sulphate content (exceeding EU Standards) giving maximum visibility on all commonly used x-ray devices.
• For patient safety, the x-ray detectable strips are securely attached using heat and pressure providing consistent adherence throughout the body of the gauze.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable tampons tapes are attached using a dense and consistent stitch pattern with the tape end embedded 5 cm into the swab, giving a strong and secure tape-to-tampon attachment. The X-Ray Detectable tampon’s tapes are consistently folded and presented on the outer surface for speedy checking prior to use with minimal tampon handling.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||7166||Product Specification|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003409956|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003409963|
|Stitched Swab||Stitched Edge|
|Swab Length||7.50 cm|
|Swab Material||Cotton Gauze Type 17|
|Swab Size||2.5 x 7.5 cm|
|Swab Width||2.50 cm|
|X-Ray Detectable||X-Ray Detectable|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :