£79.00 ex. VAT
• Size: 10 x 180 cm
• Ply: 4
• Colour: Green
• Other: Tapes Attached.
• Non Sterile. Bulk packed in polythene packs.
Made from 100% cotton gauze type 13 and manufactured to BP/EN 14079 standards.
• Premier Detectors swabs are soft, strong and highly absorbent. They are designed for anaesthetic use.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable swabs have a 60-62% barium sulphate content (exceeding EU Standards) giving maximum visibility on all commonly used x-ray devices.
• For patient safety, the x-ray detectable strips are securely attached using heat and pressure providing consistent adherence throughout the body of the gauze.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable throat packs with tapes are made using a dense and consistent stitch pattern with the tape end embedded 5 cm into the swab, giving a strong and secure tape-to-swab attachment.
• All throat packs are rolled with their tapes folded inside, but visible on the outer, for speedy checking and counting prior to use with minimal swab handling.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003409895|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003409901|
|Stitched Swab||Stitched Edge|
|Swab Length||180 cm|
|Swab Material||Cotton Gauze Type 13|
|Swab Size||10 x 180 cm|
|Swab Width||10 cm|
|X-Ray Detectable||X-Ray Detectable|