Non Sterile XRD Swabs 12 Ply White (30 x 30 cm)
• Size: 30 x 30 cm
• Ply: 12
• Colour: White
• Edge: Stitched
• Taped - Premier Detectors x-ray detectable swabs with tapes are made using a dense and consistent stitch pattern with the tape end embedded 5 cm into the swab, giving a strong and secure tape-to-swab attachment.
• Non Sterile. Bulk packed in paper wrap packs.
• Tied 5's - The length and position of the red tie cords ensures easy removal from swab bundle.
• Made from 100% cotton gauze type 13 and manufactured to BP/EN 14079 standards.
• The swabs are soft, strong and highly absorbent. They are designed for intra-operative use.
• Premier Detectors x-ray detectable swabs have a 60-62% barium sulphate content (exceeding EU Standards) giving maximum visibility on all commonly used x-ray devices.
• For patient safety, the x-ray detectable strips are securely attached using heat and pressure providing consistent adherence throughout the body of the gauze.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003409475|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003409482|
|Stitched Swab||Stitched Edge|
|Swab Length||30 cm|
|Swab Material||Cotton Gauze Type 13|
|Swab Size||30 x 30 cm|
|Swab Width||30 cm|
|X-Ray Detectable||X-Ray Detectable|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.