Replaces Gown Code 36520424V
£158.58 ex. VAT
• Size: Extra Large - Extra Long (XL-XL)
• Colour: Blue
365 Reinforced Arthroscopy SSMMS gowns are suitable for lengthy or moderate fluid procedures. The reinforced area is made from breathable PE material for effective fluid repellency with comfort. The Reinforced Arthroscopy gown has a trapezoid area of reinforcement in the chest to below the knee. This provides protection in higher fluid procedures. The reinforced area is wider towards the knee and lower part of the gown.
These gowns would be used in Orthopaedic procedures. SSMMS is the most popular gown material. Made from a spun-bond Polypropylene material with layers of melt-blown material providing;
• A strong, yet soft gown material
• A lightweight, breathable and anti-static fabric for maximum wearer comfort
• Efficient fluid repellency (from blood, water and alcohol)
• An effective particulate and bacterial barrier
• Ultrasonically melded sleeve seams for effective protection
All 365 gowns meet or exceed the performance requirements of EN 13795 standards.
365 surgical gowns have;
• Adjustable neck line, with adjustable fit provided by hook and loop touch fastening
• Soft, elasticated fabric cuffs for a conformity and comfortable fit
• Fully overlapping back with side tie-fastenings for sterility
• Are reinforced in the critical areas of the chest, to below the knee and forearms
Each Gown is supplied individually wrapped in a sterile field with two generous hand towels to support aseptic hand washing techniques.
Supplied in Red colour coded packaging for easier gown identification and selection.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003432152|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003432169|