365 Thumbloop Fluid Protection Gowns (Blue)
This gown is popular in the current pandemic situation as it provides an effective barrier against cross contamination and is designed to be worn for a single procedure or single patient and then disposed of according to local protocols and procedures.
• Thumbloop fluid protection gowns are long sleeve fluid resistant gowns with a loop for the wearer's thumb. This means the long sleeves can be completely and securely tucked into gloves, providing an extremely effective fluid protection barrier.
• Thumbloop fluid protection gowns are open-backed.
• The gown is donned over the head and fastens at the waist. Perforations at the back of the neck of the gown mean that it can be easily removed.
• They are suitable for staff working outside the sterile field, and in areas such as isolation, delivery suites, burns units, laboratories and mortuaries.
• Complies to EN14126:2003 Protective Clothing standards.
• Non Sterile.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Packaged individually.
• Colour: Blue.
• Size: 116 x 201 cm (45.6" x 79")
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.