This gown is popular in the current pandemic situation as it provides an effective barrier against cross contamination and is designed to be worn for a single procedure or single patient and then disposed of according to local protocols and procedures.
• Thumbloop fluid protection gowns are long sleeve fluid resistant gowns with a loop for the wearer's thumb. This means the long sleeves can be completely and securely tucked into gloves, providing an extremely effective fluid protection barrier.
• The gown is donned over the head and fastens at the waist. Perforations at the back of the neck of the gown mean that it can be easily removed.
• They are suitable for staff working outside the sterile field, and in areas such as isolation, delivery suites, burns units, laboratories and mortuaries.
• Complies to EN14126:2003 Protective Clothing standards.
• Non Sterile.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Packaged individually.
• Colour: Blue.
• Size: 116 x 201 cm (45.6" x 79")
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||PM4-7194||Product Specification|
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :