£52.80 ex. VAT
• Size: Medium (M).
• Colour: Blue
365 Standard SSMMS gowns are suitable for the majority of procedures with low blood or fluid spillage. For example, General Surgery, ENT, Laproscopic, Maxilliofacial, Opthalmic and Orthopaedic procedures. SSMMS is the most popular gown material. Made from a spunbond Polypropylene material with layers of a meltblown material providing;
• A strong, soft gown material.
• A lightweight, breathable and anti-static fabric for maximum wearer comfort.
• Efficient fluid repellency (blood, water and alcohol).
• Effective particulate and bacterical barrier
• Ultrasonically melded sleeve seams for a effective protection
All 365 gowns meet or exceed the performance requirements of EN 13795 standards. All surgical gowns have;
• Adjustable neck line fit with hook and loop touch fastening.
• Soft, elasticated fabric cuffs for a snug and comfortable fit.
• Fully overlapping back with side tie-fastenings for easy accessibility.
Supplied in colour coded packaging for easier gown identification and selection.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003431810|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003431827|