Type II Face Mask
Uniprotect standard surgical face masks offer basic protection for medical staff. They are suitable for general patient care and procedures with no risk of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
• Face masks are regulated under the Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Made from light weight breathable materials with long ties to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer's face to give a secure and comfortable fit. The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer's face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• Complies with BS EN ISO 14683:2019 Type II standards.
• BFE ≥98%
• DP <40 Pa/cm2
• Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu
• All Uniprotect face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||UN43900||Product Specification|
|Compliance||BS EN 14683:2019 Type II|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413564|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413571|
|Mask Type||Standard (Type II)|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :