Type II Face Mask
• Uniprotect standard procedure face masks offer basic protection for medical staff. They are suitable for general patient care and procedures with no risk of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
• Face masks are regulated under the Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Made from light weight breathable materials with handy earloops to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer's face to give a secure and comfortable fit.The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer's face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• Complies with BS EN ISO 14683:2019 Type II standards.
• BFE ≥98%
• DP <40 Pa/cm2
• Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu
• All Uniprotect face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||UN42815||Product Specification|
|Compliance||BS EN 14683:2019 Type II|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413540|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413557|
|Mask Type||Standard (Type II)|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :