• UniProtect particulate respirators are recommended for use where protection of the respiratory system is essential. Respirators are intended to help reduce the wearer's exposure to potentially infectious airborne pathogens.
• Uniprotect respirators have a large breathing chamber to create a cooler air exchange and help hold the mask away from the face for comfort and ease of speech.
• Respirators have a natural anti-fog seal and soft inner facing layer for comfort. The valve helps to reduce the build up of heat which makes breathing easier especially when worn for longer periods of time or used in warm or humid environments.
• All respirators individually CE marked and BS EN 149:2001 compliant.
• Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Fit: Elasticated headbands.
• Colour: White with Blue Band.
• When using a respirator, the blue nose band side MUST be worn facing outward and on the top in order to provide the best possible fit.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer Code||UN42470||Product Specification|
|Compliance||BS EN 149: 2001 P3|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413724|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413731|
|Mask Fit||Elastic Headbands|
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :