• UniProtect particulate respirators are recommended for use where protection of the respiratory system is essential. Respirators are intended to help reduce the wearer's exposure to potentially infectious airborne pathogens.
• Uniprotect respirators have a large breathing chamber to create a cooler air exchange and help hold the mask away from the face for comfort and ease of speech.
• Respirators have a natural anti-fog seal and soft inner facing layer for comfort.
• All respirators individually CE marked and BS EN 149:2001 compliant.
• Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Fit: Elasticated headbands.
• Colour: White.
• When using a respirator, the white nose band side MUST be worn facing outward and on the top in order to provide the best possible fit.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Compliance||BS EN 149: 2001 P2|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413687|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413694|
|Mask Fit||Elastic Headbands|