• Fluidprotect® surgical face masks are fluid resistant and offer protection where there is risk of fluid contamination from exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
• Face masks are regulated under the Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Complies with BS EN ISO 14683:2019 Type IIR standards. Fluidprotect® masks are splash resistant to 120mmHg (16kPa).
• BFE ≥98%
• DP <60 Pa/cm2
• Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu
• Made from light weight breathable materials with long ties to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer's face to give a secure and comfortable fit.
• The anti-fog strip reduces the instances of glasses or other eye protection fogging up. Supplied with anti-fog visor attached.
• The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer's face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• All Fluidprotect® face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Compliance||BS EN ISO 14683:2019 Type IIR|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413601|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413618|
|Mask Type||Fluid Resistant (Type IIR)|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.