365 Dermal Curettes (4 mm) - 10 Pack
Curettes are designed for scraping lesions from the surface of a patient’s skin. Curettes are extremely sharp and thus gives precise and gentle tissue removal. Curettes are an invasive device and for transient use.
• Select proper type and size of Curette.
• Always open the pouch from peel apart direction to avoid injury.
• The curette is held between the thumb, index and middle finger.
• This holding method enables precise guiding of the device, so the desired tissue can be removed in one well-targeted incision.
• Curettes should be used only by a qualified healthcare professionals.
• Devices are extremely sharp, use care while handling.
• Dispose of clinical waste as per local clinical protocol.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||'05056003438802|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||'05056003438819|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.