Posted on Tuesday 02 April 2019
365 Healthcare are rapidly growing £45m medical device company committed to cutting the cost of care without clinical compromise for our customers. Due to the demands of a rapidly changing market we are recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support our existing marketing team.
Through mentorship, clear objective setting and regular reviews the right candidate will quickly gain a broad set of marketing related skills and experience. The Marketing Assistant will be an integral part of the team and will attend monthly marketing review meetings that will immerse them in a broad variety of projects. The Marketing assistant will also have specific responsibilities that will contribute to the achievement of our team marketing objectives.
• Primarily to support the 365 Healthcare Marketing team in delivering the Marketing Strategy Plan;
• Implementing Tele-marketing campaigns.
• Basic Medical Device Category Management responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities to include;
• An introduction to product management that will potentially evolve into category management with sole responsibility for a range of medical products.
• Tele-marketing will form part of the marketing assistant's role, seeking new business and retaining existing customers that don’t receive direct sales calls.
• Support digital sales channels including Amazon and the 365 Website.
• This may include; order processing fulfilment, customer feedback reviews.
• Adobe design training will be provided which will enable the Marketing Assistant to produce artwork changes for product packaging and sales literature.
• Literature and sales support material management.
• Managing exhibition materials (Samples/Literature/Stands) availability and delivery to Sales team for customer events.
Education Ideally graduate level but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Droitwich WR9 (Preferred)
Driving: Full Licence (Preferred)
For further information and to apply email Gail Halkon firstname.lastname@example.org