Our new website has arrived!
Posted on Monday 17 September 2018
Following the recent merger of Shermond and 365 Healthcare we are pleased to launch our new e-commerce enabled website. For the first time our customers will be able to buy products across all of our family of brands: 365 Healthcare, Premier, Universal, Healthgard and Safecare from one easy to use website.
365 Healthcare and Shermond have long been serving a broad range of customers who operate in a wide variety of healthcare environments including;
• NHS Foundation and Acute Trusts
• Private Hospitals
• Primary Care, including CCG’s, GP Practices & Clinics
• Nursing Homes and Residential Care
• Dentists, Physiotherapists and Podiatrists
Increasingly we are servicing customers beyond healthcare such as public service providers in education and law enforcement and a broad variety of commercial organisations who rely on our products daily.
The new website offers some key new functionality designed to make life easier for our customers, which includes...
• A choice of online payment methods including pre-arranged credit account facilities, card payments and Paypal.
• Customers with contracted products & pricing, can log-in and access their exclusive range of products with bespoke prices, and place orders online.
• A Favourites list to quickly find and select your most commonly ordered products.
• Quick and easy order creation via "repeat previous order" process or the quick order entry/upload screen where users can key in product codes and quantities or upload a csv template to populate order baskets for larger purchases.
• Enhanced product information including links to user guides where available.
James Saunders, Marketing Director said: "We are very excited about our new website as it gives our customers a single solution for easily accessing product information and purchasing over a 1,000 medical products. The new site significantly enhances our digital trading capability for new and existing customers and complements our other online channels which include EDI, PEPPOL and Amazon. As we strive to cut the cost of care without clinical compromise this investment demonstrates our desire to make 365 easier to do business with. We are eager to hear your feedback on the new website and have lots of ideas to continue its evolution to better improve our customers' experience".