£17.67 ex. VAT
• Non Sterile 70% IPA wipes are a rapid disinfectant for medical devices, surfaces and equipment with proven bactericidal action, they kill 99.999% of germs including E.coli, Enterococcus, Pseudomonas and MRSA adhering to EN 1276 and EN 13727 standards.
• Low smear formula makes wipes suitable for use on a variety of surfaces and equipment including bed frames, computer screens, door handles, light switches, keyboards and telephones.
• Independently tested by leading laboratories to ensure effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast and viruses.
• Class IIa medcial Device certification.
Contains 70% Alcohol. Fragrance Free.
• Disposal: NOT Maceratable. NOT Toilet Flushable.
• Wipe Spec: Size: 130 x 200 mm. Colour: White. Weight: 45 gsm
• Each wipe supplied in an individual sealed sachets.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Alcohol Free||Contains IPA|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003420296|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003420302|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003420319|