£29.91 ex. VAT
• The lightly textured cloth surface helps easily remove dirt and stubborn marks, whilst kind to surfaces.
• The polyester and viscose material blend gives superior absorbency of water, detergents and disinfectants to non-blended cloths.
• Very low levels of lint are left on surfaces, making these cloths ideal for hygenic or food prep environments.
• Tested as Food Safe, no chemicals or dyes will leach from the cloth onto food preparation surfaces.
• Use different coloured cloths for different area to prevent cross contamination. The national colour coding system for healthcare and commercial cleaning recommends;
Red = Bathrooms, washrooms, showers, toilets, basins and bathroom floors.
Blue = General areas including wards, departments, offices and basins in public areas.
Green = Catering departments, ward kitchen areas and patient food service at ward level.
Yellow = Isolation Areas.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003406351|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003400069|