Soft Vinyl Examination Gloves Sterile (S)
• Premier Soft Vinyl examination gloves are softer and more flexible than standard vinyl gloves. The thin, lightweight design has a natural feel for wearers and patients/clients alike.
• The smooth surface creates minimal friction so they are ideal for close personal contact tasks in health care and beauty treatments where there is little risk of direct blood, bodily fluid contact or chemical contact.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
• Case Qty: 200 sterile pairs.
• Sterile gloves - do not use if pouch packaging is damaged.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003414493|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003414509|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003414516|
|Glove Material||Soft Vinyl|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|