Non Sterile. Powder Free. Smooth Surface. Ambidextrous Fit. Latex Free.
£28.64 ex. VAT
• The thin, lightweight design has a natural feel for wearers and patients/clients alike. Premier vinyl examination gloves are easy to don and comfortable to wear for longer periods.
• The smooth surface creates minimal friction so they are ideal for close personal contact tasks in health care and beauty treatments where there is little risk of direct blood, bodily fluid contact or chemical contact.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2 & 3 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Clear.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003414622|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003414639|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2 & 3|