Premier Vinyl Examination Gloves Clear (L)
• The thin, lightweight design has a natural feel for wearers and patients/clients alike. Premier vinyl examination gloves are easy to don and comfortable to wear for longer periods.
• The smooth surface creates minimal friction so they are ideal for close personal contact tasks in health care and beauty treatments where there is little risk of direct blood, bodily fluid contact or chemical contact.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
- Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
- Small: 70-90 mm
- Medium: 85-105 mm
- Large: 100-120 mm
- Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003414622|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003414639|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.