Premier Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves (XL)
• Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids.
• Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use.
• They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
• Case Qty: 200 sterile pairs.• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003420708|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003420715|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003420722|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip Textured|