Premier Sterile AF Nitrile Examination Gloves (M)
• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids.
• They offer good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use.
• They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves provide a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I and IV allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
- Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
- Small: 70-90 mm
- Medium: 85-105 mm
- Large: 100-120 mm
- Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
• Sterile gloves - do not use if pouch packaging is damaged.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Each Pack||05056003414028|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003414035|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003414042|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip Textured|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.