Non Sterile. Powder Free. Finger Tip & Palm Textured. Ambidextrous Fit. Latex Free.
£64.16 ex. VAT
• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids.
• They offer good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use.
• • They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves are made without chemical accelerators, provide a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I and IV allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm>br>Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Blue.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413977|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413984|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN374 Part 1 | EN420 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip & Palm Textured|