Healthgard Nitrile Examination Gloves (XL)
• Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids. Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use. They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
- Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
- Small: 70-90 mm
- Medium: 85-105 mm
- Large: 100-120 mm
- Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 200 gloves.
• Case Qty: 2000 (10 x 200).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003427448|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003427455|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip Textured|