Non Sterile. Powder Free. Finger Tip Textured. Ambidextrous Fit. Latex Free.
£76.57 ex. VAT
• Nitrile exam gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids. Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use. They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Nitrile exam gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Blue.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 200 gloves.
• Case Qty: 2,000 (10 x 200).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN374 Part 1 | EN420 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 | Food Safe|
|Textured||Finger Tip Textured|