• Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids. Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use. They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
• Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-95 mm
Medium: 85-110 mm
Large: 110-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Black.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 200 gloves.
• Case Qty: 2,000 (10 x 200).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003401691|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003401264|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN 374 Part 1 | EN 420 | EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip Textured|