Premier Latex Examination Gloves (XS)
• Latex examination gloves are ideal for use with small or smooth instruments in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber latex is enhanced by our finger tip and/or palm micro-texturing.
• Single Chlorinated - All Premier Protector Latex examination gloves are single or double chlorinated to reduce the number of proteins present and minimise the risk of Type I hypersensitivity reactions.
• Allergy Warning - Contains Natural Rubber Latex.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003415070|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003415087|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|Textured||Finger Tip & Palm Textured|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.