• Latex examination gloves are ideal for use with small or smooth instruments in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber latex is enhanced by our finger tip and/or palm micro-texturing.
• Important - this Premier Protector latex glove is POWDERED for easier donning, it also has a smooth surface to reduce friction. For enhanced grip, please choose a finger tip and/or palm textured latex glove.
• Allergy Warning - Contains Natural Rubber Latex.
• For single use only.
Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1 & 2 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Natural.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455:1,2 | Food Safe|