Premier Latex Examination Gloves (M)
• Latex examination gloves are ideal for use with small or smooth instruments in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber latex is enhanced by our finger tip and/or palm micro-texturing.
• Important - this Premier Protector latex glove is POWDERED for easier donning, it also has a smooth surface to reduce friction. For enhanced grip, please choose a finger tip and/or palm textured latex glove.
• Allergy Warning - Contains Natural Rubber Latex.
• For single use only.
Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1 & 2 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
- Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
- Small: 70-90 mm
- Medium: 85-105 mm
- Large: 100-120 mm
- Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
|Anatomically Paired||Ambidextrous Fit|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003415179|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003415186|
|Glove Type||Medical Grade Examination Gloves|
|Standards||AQL 1.5 | EN455 Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 01905 778 365 or 01530 278 111.